Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Welcome to My New Blog

Thanks you for coming to my blog! I currently have two blogs, one about the New York Islanders which you can see HERE. The other one, which I can't update anymore, can be seen HERE. This blog is going to be more like the second one, however it won't just be about baseball.  Some facts about me:
My name is Aaron, I'm currently in between my freshman and sophomore year at the University at Albany, SUNY. I am a big fan of the New York Mets, New York Islanders, and New York Jets. I don't really have a preference for basketball, but I watch and go to games every once in a while. I have been collecting autographs both in-person and through the mail for many years now. I have gotten autographs from some of the greatest athletes in the world. Some examples are Derek Jeter, John Madden, Hank Aaron, Mike Bossy and many, many more. If you have any questions, I would love to hear them and answer them in the comments. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment